about MeIt is hard to define myself apart from explaining my association with various institutions. Therefore, here are some of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Psalms Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War
- Persecution and Obeying God No Matter the Cost November 24, 2014by John MacArthur The endgame for most persecutors is silence. Whether they attempt to silence you through intimidation, violence, or death, the point is to stamp out your message and your influence. In recent months we’ve seen that scenario play out repeatedly in the Middle East. Among the thousands targeted, many believers in that part of the world have be […]
- Persecution and Boldly Proclaiming the Gospel November 21, 2014by John MacArthur By God’s grace, not all believers face harsh legal or physical persecution for their faith. Many of us don’t live under the threat of being beaten or hauled into court for preaching the gospel. But there are many places around the globe right now where that is the daily reality for believers. And as the world grows more hostile to the truth […]
- Persecution and Submission November 19, 2014by John MacArthur Is persecution good for the church? We’ve seen the blessings and fruit of persecution for individual believers—that it proves the quality of our faith and directs our focus to eternity. But what about the church? Church-Wide Benefits of Persecution There are at least two corporate benefits persecution brings to local churches and the church […]
- Heaven's Perspective on Persecution November 17, 2014by John MacArthur “If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you” (John 15:18). With those words Jesus comforted His disciples. His followers would not be alone in their suffering; they would partake in what He had already endured. It’s a comfort that points to the certainty of persecution for everyone who follows Christ. The Lord […]
- Developing Deep Convictions November 13, 2014What influence do Christian trends have on you? Do you find yourself regularly following the latest popular pastor, reading the latest must-read book, and buying into the latest life-changing theology? Are you effectively “carried about by every wind of doctrine” (Ephesians 4:14)? Hardly anyone would say an immediate “yes” to those questions. And yet many in […]
- Persecution and Obeying God No Matter the Cost November 24, 2014
- HP 11.6 in Spectrum Magenta Sleeve - $14.99HP 11.6 in Spectrum Magenta Sleeve Slip in and go ? your notebook will be snugly enveloped within a plush interior and pristine snow white exterior, accented by a subtle HP logo.A layer of padded protection is blended within the full-length walls of the sleeve offsetting everyday bumps and scuffs. The durable twill exterior provides reliable weather resista […]
- HP S6000 Graphite Wireless Mini Speaker - $19.99HP S6000 Graphite Wireless Mini Speaker The distinct shape and form of these impressively designed speakers are complemented by their dazzling metallic surfaces, while technically engineered to deliver optimal sound quality..Feel free to move around with the reliability of up to 30 ft. (9.1 m) of wireless Bluetooth? connectivity allowing streaming to any […]
- HP 11.6 in Spectrum Blue Sleeve - $14.99HP 11.6 in Spectrum Blue Sleeve Slip in and go ? your notebook will be snugly enveloped within a plush interior and pristine snow white exterior, accented by a subtle HP logo.A layer of padded protection is blended within the full-length walls of the sleeve offsetting everyday bumps and scuffs. The durable twill exterior provides reliable weather resistance […]
- HP 11.6 in Spectrum Magenta Sleeve - $14.99