December 2014 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
about MeIt is hard to define myself apart from explaining my association with various institutions. Therefore, here are some of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Psalms Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War
- forum pour du viagra acheter a l'étranger
acheter viagra generique belgique
- Born to Die December 19, 2014by John MacArthur That first Christmas, earth was oblivious to the significance of a simple birth in a quiet town. But heaven wasn’t. The holy angels waited in anticipation to break forth in praise and worship and adoration at the birth of the newborn Christ. This Child’s birth meant deliverance for mankind. The angel told Joseph: “He will save His people fr […]
- The Fullness of God in Helpless Babe December 17, 2014by John MacArthur The world’s Christmas celebration is bound up in a disturbing incongruity. On the one hand, people go to great lengths to support and sustain the legend of Santa Claus, using his mystical benevolence to leverage good behavior from their children. On the other hand, they systematically minimize the Person and work of Christ—the holiday’s rig […]
- God in a Manger December 15, 2014by John MacArthur Many people gladly celebrate the birth of Christ at Christmas, only to ignore, shun, and reject Him the rest of the year. They don’t mind celebrating the birth of a baby, but they don’t want to hear about the Lord of lords. They sing of His nativity but brazenly reject His authority. They adore Him as an infant but will not pay homage to Hi […]
- Why the Virgin Birth Is Essential December 12, 2014by John MacArthur You may be wondering why the virgin birth—of all the miracles in Scripture—is so frequently attacked. After all, if one can believe, say, that Moses parted the Red Sea, what’s the big deal about a virgin birth? It certainly isn’t as spectacular a miracle. And Scripture devotes relatively little space to describing it. Can it really be that […]
- The Assault on the Virgin Birth of Christ December 10, 2014by John MacArthur Years ago I read an interview with the pastor of one of our nation’s largest churches. Asked specifically what he believed about the virgin birth, he said, “I could not in print or in public deny or affirm the virgin birth of Christ. When I have something I can’t comprehend I just don’t deal with it.” He was subtle about it, but that pastor […]
- Born to Die December 19, 2014
- HP Desktop - 110-430 - ENERGY STAR - $229.99HP Desktop - 110-430 - ENERGY STAR The HP 110 has been designed with a modern style that blends in elegantly with its surroundings. The clean look lends itself to an intuitive experience..The HP 110 provides technology you can rely on for everyday computing. From completing projects to listening to music, depend on tools that make it easy..Feel good about y […]
- HP Pavilion 500-c60 Desktop PC - ENERGY STAR - $419.99HP Pavilion 500-c60 Desktop PC - ENERGY STAR Complement any room and save space at the same time with the HP Pavilion 500. From good looks to great sound and easy sharing, this PC helps make daily tasks enjoyable..Multitask across more programs? including your favorite immersive games, HD videos, and photo editing software? with the latest AMD processors […]
- HP ENVY Phoenix 810-160 Desktop PC - ENERGY STAR - $949.99HP ENVY Phoenix 810-160 Desktop PC - ENERGY STAR Win in style. With glowing accents, an aggressive design, and a landing pad for your accessories, this serious gaming weapon is designed for domination..Power up! Unleash the combination of extreme processing and stunning graphics for gaming performance that? s absolutely thrilling..Easily expand your machine […]
- HP Desktop - 110-430 - ENERGY STAR - $229.99