about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- Hezekiah and Indifference for the Future June 29, 2016by Cameron Buettel Christian fatherhood is a monumental responsibility. It has consequences that reach far beyond our lifespan. As fathers, we have the biblical responsibility to raise our children in the fear of God (Ephesians 6:4) and are called to devote our lives to providing for their needs and preparing them for the future. God […]
- Eli and Passive Parenting June 27, 2016by Cameron Buettel Parenting is never easy. Nobody in this fallen world has mastered it. And when it comes to raising children in the fear of the Lord, fathers shoulder the greatest biblical responsibility—being accountable to God as the heads of their homes (Ephesians 6:4; 1 Timothy 3:4–5). The need to learn and grow in […]
- The Reflection of God's Love June 20, 2016by Cameron Buettel What is the greatest evidence of your faith? Is it outward piety—how often you pray, go to church, read your Bible, and perform other overtly “Christian” activities? Or perhaps we ought to look for experiential evidence—do God and His Word compel an emotional response from you, or is it simply that you […]
- The Tension in God's Love June 17, 2016by Cameron Buettel God’s love is a complicated doctrine. We began this series discussing some of the major problems people have in understanding God’s love—most notably a sentimental view of love and a general ignorance concerning God’s other attributes. But the most profound theological problem with God’s love is how it harmonizes with His other attributes—most […]
- Hezekiah and Indifference for the Future June 29, 2016
- The Briefing 06-30-16America's new state religion: California bill threatens existence of Christian higher ed || California to consider legalizing recreational marijuana in November with "Adult Use of Marijuana Act" || The economics of morality: Microsoft first major company to try capitalizing on marijuana The post The Briefing 06-30-16 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 06-29-16Why are the most important moral questions of our time being decided by the Supreme Court? || Independent report shows SCOTUS decisions are trending left. Are we really surprised? || Can Christians still be pharmacists? Yesterday's SCOTUS decision a major blow to religious liberty. || From covenant to contract: No-fault divorce is wreaking havoc on […]
- The Briefing 06-28-16In landmark case, SCOTUS doubles down on "constitutional" right to an abortion invented 40 yrs. ago || Ex-Gov. of Virginia avoids conviction in unanimous SCOTUS decision upholding due process || Most British millennials were strongly against Brexit—but not enough to vote. The post The Briefing 06-28-16 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 06-27-16Brexit means change for both Britain and Europe. But just what will that change bring? || Influential conservative George Will exits GOP over loss of party's conservative identity || One year after Obergefell, historic decision still sending shock waves throughout society The post The Briefing 06-27-16 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 06-30-16
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.