about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotional Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Missions Music Oil OWS Persecution Police State Quotes Relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “The Path to Prosperity, Part 1” November 17, 2017God’s favor and blessing is not for sale. If there’s one thing our recent series on indulgences has made clear, it is that simple point. Yet we now live in a day where Johann Tetzel has been emulated and duplicated by prosperity preachers. While Tetzel sold bogus promises about the afterlife, the prosperity gurus of […]
- The Greatest Offense of Indulgences November 15, 2017Where is your theological line in the sand? As a Christian, how much of an assault on God’s character or His gospel can you endure before your righteous indignation rises up in response? And when that threshold has been reached, are you able to channel that passion in a way that honors God and furthers […]
- The Fury of the Prince of Peace November 13, 2017There is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9). The Catholic Church was not pioneering a new heresy with the sale of indulgences. Marketing God’s grace and favor is an ancient lie. Organized religious corruption and extortion go all the way back to Christ’s earthly ministry. In that sense, the Pharisees are the spiritual forebears […]
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “Handling Treasure, Part 1” November 10, 2017“How you handle your riches . . . in many ways marks the character and quality of your Christian faith.” That’s how John MacArthur describes the importance of Christian stewardship in his sermon “Handling Treasure, Part 1.” Our attitude toward money should stand in sharp contrast to the insatiable lust exhibited by the false teachers […]
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “The Path to Prosperity, Part 1” November 17, 2017
- The Briefing 11-17-17One of the nation’s most influential journalists claims donations to Planned Parenthood didn’t affect her coverage of Supreme Court || How the mainstream media lost the monopoly || Is the NFL taking a political turn? || Why our fascination with superheroes reveals our hunger for a savior The post The Briefing 11-17-17 appeared first on […]
- The Briefing 11-16-17A very strange vote with a very clear outcome in Australia || Why moral revolutions ride on weak political leadership and opposition || Religious liberty becomes the leading edge of the battle in Australia and the United States || The Church of England now wants children to bear responsibility to determine who they are The […]
- The Briefing 11-15-17One story with three headlines: Religious liberty in crisis, and not only for crisis pregnancy centers in California || Canada’s Governor General mocks religious belief || The new state religion of sexuality || Why the gossip column has disappeared The post The Briefing 11-15-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 11-14-17What the Atlanta mayoral election tells us about the American future || A congressman comes out of the closet...as a humanist || Is it a surprise that Christians who go to church think, act, and behave as Christians? The post The Briefing 11-14-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 11-17-17
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.