about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Psalms Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War
- Forgiving One Another April 29, 2016by John MacArthur For a Christian to be willfully unforgiving is unthinkable. We who have been forgiven by God Himself have no right to withhold forgiveness from our fellow sinners. In fact, Scripture plainly commands us to forgive in the same manner as we have received forgiveness: “Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each […]
- "Father, Forgive Them" April 27, 2016by John MacArthur If anyone ever had good reason to withhold forgiveness from his enemies, it was the Lord Jesus. He was the only true victim—totally innocent of any wrongdoing. He never broke the law of God. He never sinned in His actions, words, or thoughts. He never yielded to any temptation whatsoever. Scripture says, […]
- The Foundation of All Forgiveness April 25, 2016by John MacArthur God doesn’t change (Malachi 3:6). But man’s view of Him frequently does—driven by man’s own fluid emotions and flexible morality. And as the world around us becomes increasingly permissive, it expects God to adjust with that moral shift. Specifically, sinners count on the Lord to take sin as carelessly and casually as they […]
- In Order That You May Know April 22, 2016by John MacArthur What does biblical assurance look like? Can we spot the evidence of true faith and the Spirit’s sanctifying work in our lives? And how do we know what to look for? The apostle John’s first epistle is devoted to answering those very questions. Surely no other passage of Scripture confronts the false […]
- Forgiving One Another April 29, 2016
- The Briefing 04-29-16What happens when a baby is bribed with graham crackers? Their sin nature is revealed. || Lying comes naturally to young children even though it takes more energy than truth telling || Study shows parents who give their kids early sips of alcohol open gateway to alcohol abuse || Failure to launch: 65% of Italians […]
- The Briefing 04-28-16In this presidential race we are witnessing an unprecedented redefinition of both political parties || Ted Cruz announces VP running mate Carly Fiorina hoping to alter Republican race || Campus collision: NCAA urged to divest from all religious schools with anti-LGBT policies || A tragic moral lesson: Former Speaker of the House now a convicted felon in […]
- The Briefing 04-27-16Britain debates "no-fault" divorce. But a quick look to America reveals it's a disaster. || Crisis in the professions: How can a Christian counselor offer marital counseling to same-sex couples? || The unstoppable power of the Gospel: China poised to become largest Christian nation by population
- The Briefing 04-26-16Pro-abortion vs. more pro-abortion: Democratic candidates vie for funds in race to the left || GOP front-runner Donald Trump breaks from Republican orthodoxy on LGBT issues || Boycott Target? What does it mean to be a Christian in the marketplace? || Obituary recounts amazing life of a teenager who escaped Germany then returned to spy […]
- The Briefing 04-29-16
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.