about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- High Crimes Against God October 25, 2016by Jeremiah Johnson The most serious crimes against God occur in corrupt worship. John MacArthur made that bold assertion three years ago this week in the opening session of the Strange Fire conference. His point—which should come as no surprise to students of God’s Word—is that the Lord takes seriously what people do and say […]
- That's Not Jesus Calling October 24, 2016by Jeremiah Johnson By now it is unlikely that you have not heard of Jesus Calling. That book—a daily devotional by Sarah Young—has sold more than 15 million copies, along with several sequels, children’s storybooks, and mobile apps. Today the Christian world is thoroughly saturated with Young’s writing, as her little devotional has exploded into […]
- Friday's Featured Sermon: "God's Sovereignty, the Gospel, and Sleeping Well" October 21, 2016by Jeremiah Johnson How do you sleep at night? With all the trouble and turmoil in the world; with the threat of violence and financial collapse always looming; with corruption permeating governments at every level; and with strife, anger, and conflict along every social and political dividing line, how can any of us get a […]
- The True Humility of Biblical Convictions October 20, 2016by Cameron Buettel At some point, whether in an argument or a debate, you’ve probably been shut down with the popular, dismissive response, “That’s just your opinion.” That abrupt statement has become a handy tool in recent years, as postmodernity has gained a foothold in our regular discourse. It’s sometimes deployed as an exit ramp […]
- High Crimes Against God October 25, 2016
- The Briefing 10-26-16Which Hillary Clinton? Sanders and Warren vow to hold Hillary's feet to the fire on left-wing policies || The false promise of "comprehensive sex education": Louisville schools look to standardize sex ed || The Vatican, cremation, and worldview: What the historic Christian teaching on burial says about faith The post The Briefing 10-26-16 appeared first […]
- The Briefing 10-25-16Can a moral revolution rewrite history? Britain to posthumously pardon men convicted of gay crimes || Once a bastion of Calvinism and Catholicism, Scotland now has the "gayest Parliament in the world” || The end of capital punishment? Support for the death penalty falls to lowest point in decades || Advocates of partial-birth abortion insist […]
- The Briefing 10-24-16Hillary finds enthusiastic support in the media for her unblinking defense of late-term abortion || Are doublespeak and hypocrisy merely tools of the political trade? A defense of being two-faced in the New York Times || Study indicates secular people tend to invest greater trust in those who are religious The post The Briefing 10-24-16 […]
- The Briefing 10-21-16ISIS on the run: Major offensive in Mosul comes on the heels of the fall of highly symbolic Dabiq || With marijuana on the ballot, cash-strapped states are looking to capitalize on cannabis || Whose child is this? With the redefinition of marriage comes the expanded definition of parenthood The post The Briefing 10-21-16 appeared […]
- The Briefing 10-26-16
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.