about MeIt is hard to define myself apart from explaining my association with various institutions. Therefore, here are some of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Psalms Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War
cost of office professional 2010 cheap microsoft office 2007 professional upgrade purchase autocad mechanical
- Strange Fire Redux, Part 3 October 17, 2014by John MacArthur Editor’s Note: To commemorate the one-year anniversary of the Strange Fire Conference, we are posting an article by John MacArthur which will appear in the next issue of the TMS Journal. For the purposes of this blog, the article is posted in three parts. Click here to read Part 1 and Part 2. A Departure from the Inerrant Word A final point […]
- Strange Fire Redux, Part 2 October 15, 2014by John MacArthur Editor’s Note: To commemorate the one-year anniversary of the Strange Fire Conference, we are posting an article by John MacArthur which will appear in the next issue of the TMS Journal. For the purposes of this blog, the article will be posted in three parts throughout the week. Click here to read Part 1. Cessationism through Church Histor […]
- Strange Fire Redux, Part 1 October 13, 2014by John MacArthur Editor’s Note: To commemorate the one-year anniversary of the Strange Fire Conference, we are posting an article by John MacArthur which will appear in the next issue of the TMS Journal. For the purposes of this blog, the article will be posted in three parts throughout the week. Introduction Southern California has always been a hub of Pen […]
- The Danger of Overconfidence, Part 2 October 10, 2014by John MacArthur A gun-toting, beer-drinking, foul-mouthed “pastor” recently made headlines when he was arrested for driving while intoxicated. In an emotional apology to the church, he confessed he had been abusing alcohol for years. While the extent of his drinking had been kept relatively private until then, he had built both his reputation and his churc […]
- The Danger of Overconfidence, Part 1 October 8, 2014by John MacArthur Overconfidence is a sure way to fall into temptation and sin. To assume you’re beyond the world’s grasp, immune to its enticements, and free to do whatever you like is often the first step toward the harsh realization that you’re not. Many believers in Corinth felt perfectly secure in their Christian lives and thought they had arrived. They […]
- Strange Fire Redux, Part 3 October 17, 2014
- HP SlateBook 14-p010nr PC - ENERGY STAR - $399.99HP SlateBook 14-p010nr PC - ENERGY STAR Intuitively interactive 14-inch diagonal 1080p HD 10-point capacitive touchscreen with extended battery life delivers an engaging multimedia experience.[2,3].The Android apps you already know and love supported by the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system, all powered by a speedy NVIDIA? Tegra? 4 mobile processor wi […]
- HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-in-One Printer - $129.99HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-in-One Printer Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints that last..HP Instant Ink replacement service offers an additional low cost option to save up to 50% on ink..Set the pace for success with fast printing speeds? up to 18 ppm black-and-white and 10 ppm color..HP hi […]
- HP Pavilion 14-v063us Notebook PC - ENERGY STAR - $669.99HP Pavilion 14-v063us Notebook PC - ENERGY STAR Get the ultimate Windows experience with the crystal-clear HD display optimized for Windows 8.1..Get the ultimate Windows experience with the advanced, capacitive touch, HD display optimized for Windows 8.1..With BeatsAudio? and dual speakers, the HP Pavilion Notebook is designed for the best-sound […]
- HP SlateBook 14-p010nr PC - ENERGY STAR - $399.99