about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- Hillsong Postscript December 9, 2016by Cameron Buettel & Jeremiah Johnson We need to begin by saying thank you. The response to last week’s series on The Gospel According to Hillsong was explosive, far exceeding our expectations. We’re thankful to everyone who read it, shared it with others, and commented—even those of you who ultimately disagreed with us. It’s a […]
- Friday's Featured Sermon: "The Perseverance of the Saints, Part 1" December 2, 2016by Cameron Buettel Few issues vex the Christian like the matter of eternal security. It confuses many believers and haunts them with unresolved questions: - Can I be sure that I won’t lose my salvation?- What if a sin is committed that’s too big to be ignored by an all-seeing God?- What if there’s […]
- Hillsong & Man December 1, 2016by Cameron Buettel & Jeremiah Johnson The heart of the human problem is the human heart. Therapy can’t change it. Self-help gurus can’t fix it. Positive confession can’t conceal it. And self-esteem can’t convert it. Sinners cannot be persuaded into the kingdom of God. Salvation is not achieved through mental assent or emotional responses. Unless […]
- Hillsong & God November 29, 2016by Cameron Buettel & Jeremiah Johnson Truth matters, especially when it comes to worship. That ought to be obvious; you can’t properly praise the Lord if you don’t know who He is. Christ Himself was unequivocal on that point—He said true worshippers “must worship in spirit and truth” (John 4:24, emphasis added). However, much of […]
- Hillsong Postscript December 9, 2016
- The Briefing 12-09-16The real consequences of fake news: Why evangelicals should be concerned with the truth || Blurring the line between opinion and news: Do reporters acknowledge complicity in fake news problem? || Shrugging at the truth: How postmodernism paved the way for fake news || "The last true national hero": John Glenn, first American to orbit […]
- The Briefing 12-08-16Understanding TIME Magazine's choice for Person of the Year, Donald J. Trump || What might have been: Hillary Clinton and TIME Magazine's runners-up for Person of the Year || Follow the money: Why are soda taxes gaining wider acceptance? || Why is Big Alcohol worried about the legalization of marijuana? Follow the money. The post […]
- The Briefing 12-07-16A date that still lives in infamy: Remembering the attack on Pearl Harbor 75 years later || The real problem of fake news: Why does the Left give late night television a pass? The post The Briefing 12-07-16 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 12-06-16The Electoral College, Federalism, and the genius of America's Constitution || The tragedy of the Oakland fire points to the good of government in public safety regulations || Why is the left infatuated with communist dictators? Abortion, prostitution, and Fidel Castro's legacy || What does it say about America that the suburbs are growing faster […]
- The Briefing 12-09-16
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.