about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Psalms Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War
- The High Calling of Submission April 17, 2015by John MacArthur The word submission conjures ugly images and even uglier reactions in our “liberated” modern culture. The concept of submission is now popularly associated with weakness, defeat, and oppression. It is easily forgotten that Christ’s submission to His Father, “to the point of death” (Philippians 2:8), not only demonstrated an immense feat of […]
- What Does It Mean to Be the Head of the Home? April 15, 2015by John Macarthur Male headship is a taboo topic for the world. That’s not a surprise in a society that has comprehensively rejected God’s design for the family. But even within the church today it’s a topic that ruffles feathers and makes people uncomfortable. And yet we can’t hope to understand or apply God’s design […]
- Submission Isn't a One-Way Street April 13, 2015by John MacArthur In many areas of life submission is a one-way street. Citizens must submit to the police, soldiers must submit to their commanding officers, and employees must submit to their employers. When that one-way street is violated, the violator usually loses. But in Scripture, submission among believers is a two-way street. And when […]
- Mutual Submission April 10, 2015by John MacArthur The unbelieving world has a skewed, cynical view of submission. In fact, humility and submissiveness are not generally seen as character qualities, but condemned as weaknesses. It’s one of the many ways the world distorts and inverts God’s design. Godly Prescriptions Scripture frequently calls Christians to be humble and submissive people. In […]
- The Context of Marriage April 8, 2015by Jeremiah Johnson The moral mandates of Scripture are binding on all mankind, and to ignore them is sin. Living by God’s standards as revealed in Scripture results in human flourishing, and advocating for those standards is good and loving. But the primary message believers have for unbelievers is not a code of conduct or […]
- The High Calling of Submission April 17, 2015
- HP ENVY Desktop - 700-410 - $629.99HP ENVY Desktop - 700-410 With advanced processor and graphics, you? ll multi-task without worry. Your PC can keep up with the most challenging games and applications..Meet your computing needs now and on future creative projects. Easily expand your technology as your needs grow..The modern-looking HP ENVY 700 combines a layered look with a cleverly […]
- HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f210nr - ENERGY STAR - $429.99HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f210nr - ENERGY STAR The HP Pavilion Notebook delivers the speed you need to get things done. With industry-leading processors, you never worry about having enough power..Quality processing power means everyday productivity..Watch DVD movies using the integrated optical drive? or write your own media..Watch DVD movies. Or write your own media..With […]
- HP ENVY Notebook - 15-k220nr - ENERGY STAR - $829.99HP ENVY Notebook - 15-k220nr - ENERGY STAR Switch, snap and close apps quickly and easily with the new HP Control Zone? trackpad. Access Windows 8.1 controls using dedicated gesture zones on either side of the trackpad..Navigate with ease using HP Control Zone? trackpad optimized for Windows 8.1..Get the ultimate Windows experience with the crystal-clear […]
- HP ENVY Desktop - 700-410 - $629.99