about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- Friday's Featured Sermon: "A Church for the New Millennium" January 13, 2017by Cameron Buettel Saturday, January 1, 2000, arguably marked the first day of a new millennium. The entire Western world had just breathed a collective sigh of relief over the Y2K apocalypse that never came. Nonetheless, a mixture of excitement and anxiety remained as people pondered the dawn of a new era. Churchgoers were not […]
- Humility and Active Love January 12, 2017by John MacArthur Do you ever wonder why the Holy Spirit chose to include certain phrases and details in the text of Scripture? For example, why did He pause in John 13:2—just prior to explaining how Jesus humbly washed the feet of His disciples—to mention Judas? John specifies his presence in the upper room: “During […]
- John MacArthur on the Legacy of Martin Luther January 11, 2017Last fall, John MacArthur contributed a foreword to R.C. Sproul and Stephen Nichols’s book, The Legacy of Luther. We thought it appropriate to share John's words with you here, both to coincide with Carl Trueman’s guest lectures at The Master’s Seminary on the Reformation this week (which you can watch live here), and to encourage […]
- He Loved Them to the End January 10, 2017by John MacArthur In the final hours before His arrest and execution—at a time when our feeble minds would have been consumed with anxiety and panic—Christ put His friends first. The Lord spent His fleeting moments of freedom faithfully ministering to them, preparing them for their own ministry, and laying the foundation of the church […]
- Friday's Featured Sermon: "A Church for the New Millennium" January 13, 2017
- The Briefing 01-13-17Convicted killer in California first to receive taxpayer-funded gender-reassignment surgery || Should fashion designers who refuse to dress the Trumps have that right based on moral objections? || We are what we watch? How our TV habits reveal worldview The post The Briefing 01-13-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 01-12-17What to watch for in the Senate's confirmation hearings on Trump's cabinet nominations || Meryl Streep, the Golden Globes, and Hollywood's "new kind of culture war" || Bubbles, automobiles, and zip codes: How a worldview is shaped || The culture of death and theology: Faith leaders "bless" new Planned Parenthood facility The post The Briefing […]
- The Briefing 01-11-17Pres. Obama's farewell address: Reflecting back on the legacy of the 44th president || Why the death penalty matters: Dylann Roof sentenced to death in Charleston AME Church massacre The post The Briefing 01-11-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 01-10-17A tale of Protestant liberalism: Historic Baptist church in D.C. calls lesbian couple as co-pastors || In pro-life victory, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin signs into law legislation that protects the unborn || "Biology matters": LA Times column tackles the futility of gender-neutral parenting The post The Briefing 01-10-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 01-13-17
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.