about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Psalms Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War
http://www.pmpconseil.com/inde...ne-espagne viread leukopenia médicament amoxicilline sandoz http://www.pmpconseil.com/inde...0-mg-ligne
viagra generico http://www.pmpconseil.com/inde...gra-rapide viagra generique france acquisto cialis giornaliero
bupropion hcl 100mg side effects medicament effexor 75 mg http://springofyouthmedical.co...rm_id=3814 proscar price walmart topamax medicament
- Guarding Sexual Purity July 29, 2015by John MacArthur Today’s culture is obsessed with sex more than ever. It wasn’t long ago that the sexualizing of society manifested itself largely through imagery and innuendo. But today you’d be hard pressed to find an aspect of public life that isn’t overrun by sexual talk and topics. There’s no discretion any more when […]
- Integrity and Personal Holiness July 27, 2015by John MacArthur Do you sometimes struggle to tell the difference between the church and the world? The church is now so adept at compromising with the world that it has forgotten how to be uncompromising. Many modern churchgoers have let the culture influence and corrupt their values, tastes, and practices—blurring the lines between sin […]
- Sensible Men July 23, 2015by Jeremiah Johnson For better and for worse, young men often establish the trajectory for the church. On the one hand, their energy, passion, and drive can be assets to the Body of Christ when they are invested in the study of Scripture, the disciplines of godliness, and the building up of the saints. However, […]
- Godly Women July 20, 2015by Jeremiah Johnson What are the fundamental elements of successful evangelism? Obviously we must clearly proclaim the truth about God, sin, Christ, faith, and repentance. But in addition to faithfully preaching the gospel, is there anything else required of us? In his commentary on Titus, John MacArthur highlights another vital element that believers too often […]
- Guarding Sexual Purity July 29, 2015
- The Briefing 06-30-15Podcast Transcript 1) Oklahoma execution method upheld by Supreme Court, despite severe questioning of death penalty Supreme Court upholds use of controversial execution drug, Oklahoman Daily (AP) 2) Supreme Court stay against Texas abortion restrictions mean more infants will die Supreme Court blocks enforcement of Texas anti-abortion law, USA Today (Richard Wolf) 3) Christians cannot shirk […]
- The Briefing 06-29-15Podcast Transcript 1) Ending of New York prison break reminder sin is never as beautiful as it promises David Sweat shot and captured alive after New York manhunt, CNN (Deborah Feyerick, Alexandra Field and Dana Ford) 2) Outrage directed at social conservatives, not terrorist attacks, exposes priorities Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia and Kuwait Kill Dozens, […]
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Same Sex MarriagePodcast Transcript 1) Supreme Court affirms gay marriage as constitutional right, disregards democratic process Obergefell, et. al., v Hodges, et. al., Supreme Court Transcript: Obama’s remarks on Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage, Washington Post (Pres. Barack Obama) #LoveWins: Show Your Support for Marriage Equality Everywhere, White House Our Weddings, Our Worth, New York Times (Frank […]
- The Briefing 06-26-15Podcast Transcript 1) Supreme Court affirms Obamacare, exposing serious responsibility of interpreting texts Supreme Court Allows Nationwide Health Care Subsidies, New York Times (Adam Liptak) The Supreme Court Saves Obamacare, Again, New York Times (Editorial Board) King et al. v. Burwell, Secretary of Health and Human Services, et al., Supreme Court 2) Right to die for depressed […]
- The Briefing 06-30-15