about MeIt is hard to define myself apart from explaining my association with various institutions. Therefore, here are some of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotion Devotional Disasters Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Police State Psalms Quotes relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War
Think! Think! Think!
Free BookSomeone is giving away this classic that helped America out of the first Great Depression. It continues to change lives even today. It has more to say about "thinking" than "riches". Click here to have your copy delivered to your mail box.
- God's Purpose and Pleasure in Your Sanctification July 28, 2014by John MacArthur In Philippians 2:12-13, the apostle Paul highlights the paradoxical nature of sanctification—that it sits at the crossroads between man’s responsibility and God’s empowering. So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for […]
- God's Presence and Your Sanctification July 24, 2014by John MacArthur The Lord’s presence in the lives of His people is a major theme throughout redemptive history. He is not aloof or distant. In fact, this reality is so important in the mind of God that He takes the name Immanuel—God with us—upon Himself. And that reality of His presence with His people informs and defines His work in our lives. We see this […]
- The Person and Power of God in Your Spiritual Growth July 21, 2014by John MacArthur Just let go and let God. If you’ve been around the church for any significant time, you’ve probably heard someone offer that passive maxim as spiritual advice. In fact, many believers might use that as shorthand to describe the process of sanctification. It’s the idea that God will do what He wants, when He wants, and believers are just alo […]
- Your Spiritual Workout July 18, 2014by John MacArthur What do you think of when you hear the words “work out”? You probably think of gymnasiums, weights, and all sorts of fitness equipment. Hard work, commitment, time, and resources are necessary to grow and strengthen our physical bodies. While exercise is popular in America today, it’s certainly nothing new. Paul made use of this familiar im […]
- The Gravity of Sin July 16, 2014by John MacArthur Christians are not meant to be spectators in the sanctifying process. Believers are commanded to strive against their flesh for the sake of holiness and spiritual growth. At the same time, true righteousness is only possible through the power of God. As we’ve seen in recent days, biblical sanctification is a cooperative work between the Lor […]
- God's Purpose and Pleasure in Your Sanctification July 28, 2014
- HP ENVY 700-215xt Desktop with Windows 7 with 4th Gen. IntelCore i7-4770 - 3.4 GHz, 8MB Shared Cache; 8GB DDR3-1600MHz - 1 DIMM ; 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 64; - $649.99HP ENVY 700-215xt Desktop with Windows 7 with 4th Gen. IntelCore i7-4770 - 3.4 GHz, 8MB Shared Cache; 8GB DDR3-1600MHz - 1 DIMM ; 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 64; HP ENVY 700-215xt Desktop PC with Windows 7 with 4th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 processor quad-core [3.4GHz, 8MB Shared Cache] ; 8GB DDR3-1600MHz [1 DIMM ] ; 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive […]
- Netgear - RangeMax WNR3500L Open Source Wireless-N Gigabit Router - $49.99Netgear - RangeMax WNR3500L Open Source Wireless-N Gigabit Router Shop for Third Party Accessories at HP! Netgear - RangeMax WNR3500L Open Source Wireless-N Gigabit Router Price: $49.99 Save: $30.00 Prices and Availability Subject to Change Without Notice © 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. […]
- HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Ed. with Windows 7 - ENERGY STAR with 4th generation IntelCore i7-4700MQ; 8GB DDR3 System RAM - 2 Dimm; 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive 64; - $749.99HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Ed. with Windows 7 - ENERGY STAR with 4th generation IntelCore i7-4700MQ; 8GB DDR3 System RAM - 2 Dimm; 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive 64; HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Edition Notebook PC with Windows 7 (ENERGY STAR) with 4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ Processor ; 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm) ; 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive ; Windows 7 Home […]
- HP ENVY 700-215xt Desktop with Windows 7 with 4th Gen. IntelCore i7-4770 - 3.4 GHz, 8MB Shared Cache; 8GB DDR3-1600MHz - 1 DIMM ; 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 64; - $649.99