about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotional Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health History Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Missions Music Oil OWS Persecution Police State Quotes Relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- The Master’s University Ranked Number One October 17, 2017For the second consecutive year, The Master’s University was ranked number one in a Wall Street Journal survey for being the “right choice” of institutions rated among the nation’s four thousand colleges and universities. Congratulations to President John MacArthur and the faculty and staff of The Master’s University for your exemplary work. And to the […]
- Frequently Abused Verses: What Is The Unpardonable Sin? (Matthew 12:22-32) October 16, 2017Four years ago this week, John MacArthur and the other speakers at the Strange Fire conference delivered a comprehensive critique of the charismatic church, exposing the blasphemous abuses of the Holy Spirit and God’s Word that pervade the movement. The response to the conference was overwhelming, but many of those errors still dominate charismatic doctrine and […]
- Friday's Featured Sermon: "Six Attributes of the Nature of Scripture" October 13, 2017The great Puritan preacher Thomas Watson said, “The devil and his agents have been blowing at Scripture light, but could never blow it out; a clear sign it was lighted from heaven.”  Thomas Watson, A Body of Divinity (Edinburgh: Banner of Truth, 1958), 27. You don’t have to look hard for evidence of Satan’s […]
- Five Keys to Biblical Worship October 11, 2017The apostle James wrote these hopeful, encouraging words in his epistle: “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you” (James 4:8). That’s a tremendous promise that many believers sadly forfeit, as the distractions of life cloud our focus on the Lord. Nowhere does that show up more frequently or vividly than in […]
- The Master’s University Ranked Number One October 17, 2017
- The Briefing 10-17-17The religion of contraception: Buyer’s remorse for religious liberty among the revolutionaries || The AP Stylebook goes to war on human nature || A warning about warnings: Why we should make our warnings fewer and make them stick The post The Briefing 10-17-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 10-16-17Fire in Northern California: One of humanity's deadliest enemies || Concern emerges as marijuana crop goes up in smoke || Hollywood expels one of its own leading figures for the very misbehavior it sells in movies The post The Briefing 10-16-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 10-13-17Who is responsible for the secularization of America’s young people? || Whose priorities are fueling the secularization of America’s youth: parents, professors, or both? || What are marketers telling us about millennials? || Worldview Book Recommendation: The Vanishing American Adult: Our Coming-of-Age Crisis—and How to Rebuild a Culture of Self-Reliance The post The Briefing 10-13-17 […]
- The Briefing 10-12-17The next step in the evolution of the Boy Scouts of America: accepting girls || The words "boys" and "girls" are becoming increasingly ironic || The Pope condemns the death penalty || The importance of Sola Scriptura asserts itself on the 500th anniversary of the Reformation The post The Briefing 10-12-17 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- The Briefing 10-17-17
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.