- George Soros Investment Fund Bought “PUTS” on 1.35 Million MGM Stocks 60 or so Days BEFORE Attack at MGM Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
- when he thinks a stock will FALL in value, he can buy a “PUT”
- So why did George Soros’ Investment Fund think – in August 2017, just 8 weeks or so before the Mandalay Bay Massacre — that the value of MGM Stock would FALL?
- Why did Soros Investments buy “PUTS” on 1,350,000 MGM Shares?
- Did they know a mass murder was going to take place and tried to make money off it?
- Or did they ARRANGE the incident?
- On 8/14/2017, he filed an SEC Form “13f.” The one previous to that was filed on 5/15/2017. By looking at these two forms, we can see the changes made to the portfolio during that time.
- When it comes to gambling stocks, Soros does not seem too interested, OTHER THAN IN MGM.
This message was sent to you by Robertcoss via Diigo