- “James Murren: CEO of Mandalay Bay/MGM Resorts International is a sitting member of the Homeland Security National Infrastructure Advisory Council-he’s responsible for getting legislation and regulations passed for security & technology infrastructure in public places. Things such as x-ray backscatter machines. So the CEO of Mandalay Bay is a sitting member of the Homeland Security National Infrastructure Advisory Council?
- The High Stakes Players
- Michael Chertoff: Former United States Secretary of Homeland Security
- The Chertoff Group will make billions from this deal.
- Wynn Casino
- Sheldon Adelson: CEO Las Vegas Sands Contributed 25 million dollars to Donald Trumps campaign
- Owns Israeli newspaper, Israel Hayom”
- I wonder what the odds are, since we are talking about Vegas an all, that someone like James Murren would suffer a “terrorist attack” or “mass shooting” on one of the properties he controls.
This message was sent to you by Robertcoss via Diigo