about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotional Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Missions Music Oil OWS Persecution Police State Quotes Raising Kids Relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “Getting the Gospel Right” January 19, 2018Sinful hearts know they are sinful. Sinners can’t appreciate the full depth of their depravity, nor can they understand the magnitude of God’s holiness. But every unrepentant man’s conscience cries out when he rebels against the Law of God written in his heart. While our brazen culture refuses to acknowledge God or the authority of […]
- Telling the Truth about Man January 17, 2018Evolution’s doctrine of man is fundamentally wrong on two counts. That was the diagnosis Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones delivered during an interview in 1970: “I criticize the modern view of man on two grounds. One is that it makes too much of man. Secondly, that it doesn’t make enough of man.” Jones’s point was in reference […]
- Everything Begins with God—Including Evangelism January 15, 2018In the beginning God . . . (Genesis 1:1). God’s own story of redemption begins with Himself. And that’s where we should begin when preaching the gospel. That’s not to say an exhaustive discourse on the character and nature of God, or a full-orbed investigation of His infinite attributes, is a prerequisite to understanding and […]
- Friday's Featured Sermon: "Attitudes of Effective Evangelism" January 12, 2018What makes evangelism effective? Is it a particular proven strategy, a clever way to pitch the promise of the gospel, or a personality that makes the message more palatable? In his sermon “Attitudes of Effective Evangelism,” John MacArthur argues that it’s the motivation of the missionaries—not the cleverness of their message—that drives the work of […]
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “Getting the Gospel Right” January 19, 2018
- Friday, Jan. 19, 2018With loneliness on the rise, particularly among young people, Britain names a new government minister of loneliness || Why children’s books in China are different from the same kinds of books in the United States || Treason, spies, and betrayal are in the headlines once again The post Friday, Jan. 19, 2018 appeared first on […]
- Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018A radical vision of abortion rights from the Canadian Prime Minister as government uses coercive power to further its own agenda || A very different vision of abortion as an issue in South Korea || Australian wedding vendors celebrate a new product line || One congregation celebrates same-sex weddings as a signal, but a signal […]
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018Blue America is growing bluer: Political swings in both New Jersey and New York show worldviews at work || Why politics and hypocrisy go together so dangerously || A tale of two letters: French accuse Americans of holding to a Puritan sexual morality The post Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018In the name of eliminating all discrimination, University of Iowa discriminates against Christian student group || Religious liberty threatened even more explosively as Chinese authorities dynamite major church || Hard lessons learned in the state of California on the issues of work and welfare and the distinction between political intentions and political reality || A […]
- Friday, Jan. 19, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.