about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotional Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Missions Music Oil OWS Persecution Police State Quotes Raising Kids Relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “Truth in the Crosshairs” February 16, 2018When did humanity’s fall into sin take place? Was it when Eve ate the forbidden fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? Or was it when she persuaded Adam to eat, condemning all his offspring to the curse of sin? In his message “Truth in the Crosshairs,” John MacArthur explains that […]
- Truth Is Relative February 14, 2018Satan has been running an ongoing campaign of lies ever since Adam’s fall in the garden. Jesus said that “whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44). Satan’s activities have always been counterfeit and antithetical to the God of all […]
- Why Are Satan’s Lies So Convincing? February 12, 2018Why is the unconverted world so easily enamored with Satan’s lies? Why do sinners eagerly and gullibly imbibe foolish notions about their own innate goodness and charitable judgments in the afterlife? And why do they embrace self-apparent nonsense about the relativity of truth while rejecting the absolute, unassailable truth of Scripture? We recently asked John […]
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “Desiring Heaven Above All Else” February 2, 2018“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot, the famous missionary, wrote those words in his journal on October 28, 1949. Just six years later they became a profound epitaph of his own life. In 1952, Elliot abandoned the affluence of western civilization for […]
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “Truth in the Crosshairs” February 16, 2018
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018Atheists want to say what they're for, but their very name leaves them forever frustrated || New Jersey church defies reality at 'renaming service' || A step into greater paranoia: Iran claims lizards are being used to spy on nuclear program The post Friday, Feb. 16, 2018 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018Seeing heartbreak when the world only shouts headlines after Florida school shooting || Why arguments about 'reputational damage' end up being arguments over mere money || J.K. Rowling faces very angry, very liberal young readers || Who decides who tells children dark truths? || How a school dance in Utah went awkwardly wrong The post […]
- Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018Who gets angry when a church school teacher is fired for violating church teaching? || How North Korea is winning the war of propaganda at the Winter Olympics || The meaning of the human heart, romance, and Valentine’s Day The post Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018A perfect storm over religious liberty and the moral revolution || Massachusetts legislators consider bill that would eliminate conscience clauses || What is required to coerce agents of life into being agents of death? || What American viewers aren’t noticing when they watch one British TV show || Who is really helping the poor and […]
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.