about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Devotional Economy Education Elections Eschatology Eye for an Eye Fascism Health Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Missions Music Oil OWS Persecution Police State Quotes Raising Kids Relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- The Uncomplicated Essentials March 21, 2018“You drive for show and putt for the dough.” That’s a popular golfing proverb with more than a grain of truth to it. You can have every other technical detail locked down. But if you can’t master the basics and complete the fundamental goal, the rest of your proficiency is wasted and irrelevant. And that’s […]
- God's Problem Is a Lack of Evidence March 19, 2018If God really exists, why doesn’t He show Himself in some dramatic, undeniable way? That question was posited not long ago in a Washington Post opinion article headlined “Where is God?” And it accurately reflects the widespread sentiment of an unbelieving world. Wondering aloud “Where is God?” is an understandable cry of desperation during a […]
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “The Capital City of Heaven, Part 1” March 16, 2018The city is like one massive perfect diamond gem, flashing the reflection of God's glory in infinite light—the ultimate light show. All of eternity then becomes bathed in the radiating splendor of God. And that is the remarkable general appearance. It is like a massive—and when I say massive, I mean massive, because it is […]
- Death Is a Pleasant Transition March 14, 2018We are all stalked by an insatiable, bloodthirsty killer. This murderer never misses—he has a 100 percent success rate. Nothing can shield us from his attention; nothing can mitigate his relentless slaughter. Death itself will visit all of us. There are no scientific advances, no technological breakthroughs, and no miracle drugs that offer an escape […]
- The Uncomplicated Essentials March 21, 2018
- Wednesday, Mar. 21, 2018Does marriage make a difference? Dueling articles in major newspapers debate the link between single parenthood and poverty || What do declining divorce rates tell us about our current cultural moment? || Toys R Us’s announcement reveals the devastating effects of a declining birth rate The post Wednesday, Mar. 21, 2018 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Tuesday, Mar. 20, 2018The intersection of abortion and free speech today at the U.S. Supreme Court || Why abortion can never be merely a medical issue || Just in time for United Nations World Happiness Day, Finland recognized as the happiest nation on earth The post Tuesday, Mar. 20, 2018 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Monday, Mar. 19, 2018As Putin wins record fourth term we’re reminded that not all elections are equal || The unforgivable sin according to Vladimir Putin? Betrayal. || Why we should be alarmed by a special report on sexuality in one California high school’s student newspaper || Gold falls from the skies, literally, in one Russian town The post […]
- Friday, Mar. 16, 2018How the cult of convenience fails to deliver on its own promises || The sterilization of play: What’s at stake as our playgrounds have become unrisky, and ultimately, unfun || Why dad-style parenting is a key ingredient of a healthy home || The legacy of Dr. T. Berry Brazelton: Pediatrician who helped us understand the […]
- Wednesday, Mar. 21, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.