- “Adoption is a noble and heroic decision,” says March for Life. “Each year, there are over 18,000 domestic infant adoptions in the United States. Sadly, there are also each year over 1 million abortions in the U.S.”
- “Adoption is a heroic choice and your self-sacrificial love is to be commended and celebrated!”
- “Birth Mothers Day” is celebrated the day before Mother’s Day.
- The March for Life’s mission is to “testify to the beauty of life and the dignity of each human person.”
- The march itself takes place every year on the National Mall in Washington, DC, in January, on the anniversary of the Supreme Court’s creation, in 1973, of the right to abortion – when the Constitution never provided such a right.