about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?
- 1st Amendment
- American History
- Bush Administration
- Computer Literacy
- Deep State
- Eye for an Eye
- Justice for All
- Police State
- Raising Kids
- Religious Right
- Ron Paul
- Self Improvement
- Serving Mammon
- Thomas Jefferson
- John MacArthur on the Inexhaustibility of God’s Truth December 6, 2019Most people read a book only once—satisfied they’ve learned the story or the information it communicates, they don’t feel the need to read it again. Some ardent fans might return to a cherished book again and again, but the majority of readers eagerly move on to something new. So why is the Bible different? Why […]
- The Bible Is Timeless Truth December 4, 2019God does not intend for His Word to be subdivided, excerpted, and wrenched out of context. The Bible speaks with consistent authority and perpetual relevance in all matters. It does not require correction, innovation, or editorial oversight.READ MORE
- The Bible Is Incompatible Truth December 2, 2019The exclusive claims of Scripture are at loggerheads with our pluralistic and relativistic culture. Today we live in a world dominated by inclusive prattle and “coexist” bumper stickers. Religions and philosophies only have value and merit inasmuch as they do not step on one anothers’ toes. The marketplace of ideas has been replaced with an […]
- The Bible Is Authoritative Truth November 27, 2019The authority and inerrancy of Scripture are fundamental doctrines, yet we have an entire generation of professing Christians who are neither committed to those dogmas nor able to fight to defend them. READ MORE
- The Bible Is Trustworthy Truth November 25, 2019Without a doubt, the ground Satan most vigorously and continuously attacks these days is the trustworthiness of Scripture—by which he also strikes a blow at its authority, sufficiency, inerrancy, integrity, and perspicuity. The battle for the truth is the battle for the Bible, and in this fight God’s people cannot flinch.READ MORE
- The Bible Is Rational Truth November 22, 2019The Bible isn’t some mystical transmitter of truth. It’s not a coded message with numerological keys. Nor does its text require ethereal insight to unlock its meaning. God has kindly chosen to communicate with man by engaging the mental faculties He has blessed us with—through the clear, objective, and rational expression of His revealed Word.READ […]
- The Bible Is Objective Truth November 20, 2019Perhaps the greatest lie of postmodernism is the belief that we can define truth and determine reality from within ourselves. But the subjective realm of feelings and impressions is the worst place to go in any quest for truth.READ MORE
- The Bible Is Truth November 18, 2019Antipathy toward God’s Word inherently resides in the hearts of all sinners. Scripture is viewed as outdated, irrelevant, and primitive. It’s regarded as an ancient book of suspect origin that is beneath enlightened society. This antipathy can even be present in those within the church.READ MORE
- John MacArthur on the Inexhaustibility of God’s Truth December 6, 2019
- Friday, December 6, 2019New Demands to Remake Christianity: Understanding the Challenge We Face Christian Colleges and the LGBTQ Revolution: The Pattern of Disaster Looms Before Us The Christian Mandate of Clarity: For Christian Institutions, There Is No Chance of Faithfulness Without Clear Convictions The post Friday, December 6, 2019 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Thursday, December 5, 2019America’s Political Divide as an Impeachment Divide: House Intelligence Committee Releases Impeachment Report The Drama of the Impeachment Process Continues: Testimony from Constitutional Scholars Reveals Both Constitutional and Political Divide Disney+ Launches with Cultural Warnings on Some Content: The Changing Moral Landscape The post Thursday, December 5, 2019 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019Kamala Harris Ends Her Presidential Campaign: The New Liberal Senator of 2016 Wasn’t Liberal Enough for the Democratic Party of 2019 Elizabeth Warren Wants to Abolish the Electoral College: What that Really Means and Why it Matters The United States Is Not and Has Never Been a Direct Democracy: The Logic of American Constitutionalism The […]
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019Mormon Church Supports Utah’s New Ban on Conversion Therapy: The Moral Revolutionaries Won’t Stop with This New Policy Moral Liberalism on the Ballot in New Zealand: The Secularizing Nation Will Vote on Legalizing Abortion, Euthanasia, and Recreational Marijuana Nihilism in a Test Tube: Sperm Bank for HIV-Positive Donors Opens in New Zealand The post Tuesday, […]
- Friday, December 6, 2019