about MeSome of my guiding principles to help understand who I am.
Guiding Principles for My Church
…a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'make straight the way of the Lord…
~ John 1:23
...the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.
~ 1 Tim 3:15
He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
~ Prov 16:20
Write, for these words are faithful and true!
~ Rev 21:5
Guiding Principles for My Government
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson
"Striving for justice is one of life’s greatest gratifications. In fact, outside of the family, it is the greatest gratification. Without justice, there’s no such thing as liberty and freedom, there’s no such thing as fulfilling life’s possibilities."
~ Ralph Nadar
Guiding Principles for My Family
For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring upon [him] what He has spoken about him.
~ Genesis 18:19
Guiding Principles for My BusinessI fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. ~ Napoleon Hill
Guiding Principles for My Me
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:15-16
Am I straining at gnats and swallowing camels?1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 911 American History Bush Administration Censorship Christianity Computer Literacy Conspiracy Constitution Corporatism Deep State Devotional Economy Education Elections Eye for an Eye Fascism Health Hope Humor Justice for All LegalShield Liberty Media Music Oil OWS Persecution Police State Quotes Raising Kids Relationships Religious Right Revolution Rights Ron Paul Self Improvement Serving Mammon Solutions Technology Terrorism Thomas Jefferson War Zionism
- One Man Against a City May 15, 2019In 1 Samuel 16:7, the Lord revealed the futility of human appraisal when compared to His divine insight. He exhorted His prophet Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, […]
- Engaging Without Imbibing May 13, 2019Every Christian throughout church history has been faced with the challenge of living faithfully in a sinful society—to be in the world but not of it. Scripture strongly warns against exposure to carnal, worldly culture. The apostle Paul commands us, “Do not be conformed to this world” (Romans 12:2). John likewise admonishes us, “Do not […]
- One Race, One Remedy May 9, 2019Most of us have heard of Charles Darwin’s landmark work, The Origin of Species. But its full title exposes the dark philosophy and motivation behind Darwin’s theories: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life. One Humanity Darwin believed that every ethnic […]
- The New Segregation May 6, 2019Can white people be saved? That’s a ludicrous question, or so you would think. Today it’s an actual point of debate and discussion in the church. It’s also the title of a new book from InterVarsity Press. That the book even exists—and that it was released by a respected Christian publishing house—is emblematic of an […]
- Present with the Lord May 3, 2019I first met Marcel Cotnoir sometime in the early 1980s. He had a powerful determination to bring the teaching of John MacArthur and the ministry of Grace to You to Canada—especially French Canada. Marcel’s original plan was not only to produce a Canadian version of our daily radio broadcast and to duplicate John MacArthur’s cassette […]
- Friday’s Featured Sermon: “How Christian Freedom Works” April 26, 2019The whole world is in love with the idea of freedom. Advertisers, songwriters, and movie producers relentlessly remind us that our lives are afflicted by too much restraint. And the remedy they peddle is always freedom: financial freedom, more free time, freedom from poor health, freedom from boredom, and freedom from everything else that hinders […]
- Christ Plus Nothing April 24, 2019Some years ago I was invited to present the gospel to a group of actors and actresses at a Hollywood hotel. That was a different environment for me, but I was thankful for the opportunity to represent Christ to them. I talked for about forty-five minutes, then challenged the people to trust Christ for salvation. […]
- Christ Plus Asceticism April 22, 2019One Sunday morning, I was about to finish preaching when suddenly a man approached the pulpit yelling at the top of his voice, “I have something to say. I have something to say!” Before the ushers could escort him out, the tape recorder picked up what he shouted to the congregation: “You people are religious […]
- One Man Against a City May 15, 2019
- Thursday, May 16, 2019The intensity of the abortion debate in the United States reaches a new level as Alabama bill banning abortion is signed into law The new Alabama abortion law sets the stage for potentially overturning Roe v. Wade, but will the Supreme Court hear the case? PBS depicts gay wedding on ‘Arthur’: How the sexual revolution […]
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019Days before election, Australian Prime Minister is asked about his views on homosexuality and hell: What his answers reveal about the future of Christians in the moral revolution The audacity of moral revolutionaries who claim sinners will not go to hell: How our culture determines theology based on emotion Have the arts replaced Christianity as […]
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Conservatives should embrace evolution? A strange argument deserves a response Elite campus politics and the new ideology of "safety" — the transformation of college in a recent headline The revolt of “coastal elites” and the link between geography and worldview The post Tuesday, May 14, 2019 appeared first on AlbertMohler.com.
- Monday, May 13, 2019So help me God? How a little change in Congress points to a big change in the culture How does God make an oath? Big theology behind recent headlines ‘Secret science’ and the arrival of gene-edited babies Science, scientism, and the big question of who will make the biggest moral decisions in the future The […]
- Thursday, May 16, 2019