- A global influence campaign funded by the Israeli government
- its goal is to “influence foreign publics” and “battle” BDS – the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement for Palestinian rights.
- Through its app, Act.IL issues “missions” to this troll army in exchange for “cool prizes” and scholarships.
- The app directs comments towards news websites in support of Israeli wars and racism, while attacking Palestinians and solidarity campaigners.
- The leaked report claims Act.IL’s app completes 1,580 such missions every week.
This message was sent to you by Robertcoss via Diigo