- new animation has proven that the UK’s two metre – or six feet – social distancing rule might not be enough to keep you safe during the pandemic if you’re out jogging.It shows that as well as risking infecting other joggers, runners are also risk of infecting people walking in the street – as well as cylists.
- running side-by-side could be less risky than in single file, as you are far less likely to be struck with any potentially infected fluids.
- In the side-by-side scenario, when one person coughs or sneezes, the majority of the droplets travel behind the runners, not next to them.Mr Horner added that this is what makes the scenario in which runners jog in single file so unsafe.He said: “If someone coughs, those droplets are suspended in the air and, if you are six feet behind, you are going to run right into them and it doesn’t give them enough time to fall to the ground.”The droplets go straight out and go behind you so if you’re next to someone – ignoring wind conditions – it won’t hit you.”
- The medical professionals on the White House Coronavirus Task Force appear to have lessened their reliance on academic models in favor of actual coronavirus data provided by state governments.
- The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) model that until recently was projecting 93,765 deaths has downgraded death projections to 60,415 as actual data has come in from several states.
- when you start mitigation early it has a very different impact.
- a great report from Louisiana this morning on the phone call where they talked about a minimum now of 40 percent of people coming off of ventilators alive and leaving the hospital.
- We have about 75 percent of that test data in now
- people between 25 and 45. They have a 17 percent positive rate
- in order to get tested you have to have symptoms
- people between 45 and 65, their positivity rate is 21 percent.
- between 65 and 85, 22 percent positive
- over 85 and they have a 24 percent positivity rate
- in the New York metro area — which includes, obviously, Northern New Jersey, Connecticut, and Rhode Island — there are still 11,000 new cases per day and their positivity rate on their testing is still in the 40 percent-plus range. So there’s still a significant amount of disease there and everyone needs to continue to follow the guidelines.
- New Orleans metro area — 800 new cases per day, but a seropositivity rate on their testing of 28 percent.
- Detroit metro area — 1,400 cases per day, 26 percent positivity.
- Chicago — 1,200 cases per day and 18 percent.
- Boston — 18 percent positivity, 1,100 cases per day.
- Denver has fallen to 180 cases per day, but still has 15 percent seropositivity in their testing.
- California and Washington have stayed stable at about — Seattle, 350 cases per day.
- On the LA metro area — 800 cases per day, but their test-positive rates are remaining in the 9 percent range.
Forced vaccination or freedom. Looks like we will have to choose one or the other soon. Which will you choose?
- Learn how to properly exercise your rights amid the COVID-19 crackdown
- Ammon Bundy joined The David Knight Show Wednesday to discuss how a community is coming together to exercise their freedom, including Easter worship service, as government at every level is rebelling against the Constitution.
- Bundy read a segment from the website of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum that reveals shocking parallels between the COVID-19 scare and the Nazi party’s rise to power.
- The website’s section on Nazi Racial Science reads:From 1933 to 1945, Nazi Germany carried out a campaign to ‘cleanse’ German society of individuals viewed as biological threats to the nation’s ‘health.’ Enlisting the help of physicians and medically trained geneticists, psychiatrists, and anthropologists, the Nazis developed racial health policies that began with the mass sterilization of ‘genetically diseased’ persons and ended with the near annihilation of European Jewry. With the patina of legitimacy provided by ‘racial’ science experts, the Nazi regime carried out a program of approximately 400,000 forced sterilizations and over 275,000 euthanasia deaths that found its most radical manifestation in the death of millions of ‘racial’ enemies in the Holocaust.
- Remember, the same Nazi scientists who pushed this propaganda on the German people were recruited by The United States government in Operation Paperclip, and their beliefs continue to influence the globalist agenda to this day.
From: Gab News🐸 [mailto:GabNews@mailer.gab.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 10:50 AM
Subject: 🎥An Alternative To Zoom
To the Gab Community,
It’s obvious that we now live in a new world. A world where businesses, churches, and schools all think about gathering and working together in new ways. Online communication, social distancing, and remote work is our shared reality. The tools that power this new world have a tremendous responsibility to ensure that people can speak freely and securely online with friends, co-workers, and loved ones.
In wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, the video conferencing software Zoom has exploded in popularity with daily active users jumping from 10 million to over 200 million in just three months. Tens of thousands of businesses, schools, churches, and organizations around the world are now using Zoom as a primary way to communicate and work remotely.
As you’ll soon learn, this isn’t a good thing for many reasons. According to the Intercept, Zoom has over 700 employees in China. The company admited that data was "mistakenly" routed through Chinese servers. This is a national security issue and members of Congress are now calling for an investigation. Schools in New York have banned Zoom from being used. The list of concerns goes on, as you’ll read in the articles below.
Gab has been following the horrific news about Zoom’s many problems and decided it was time for someone to step up and build an American made alternative based right here in the United States of America. We spent the last week working around the clock to build an incredible product that we know you’re going to love.
Our new videoconferencing service will extend all users the full protection of U.S. data privacy law.
We will not, now or ever, censor content on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party.
Watch your inbox for our launch announcement over the next few days.
In the meantime share these articles with a friend who uses Zoom.
Want to support our efforts in building an American made alternative to Zoom?
This message was sent to Robert at email@example.com because you elected to receive these emails when you created your Gab.com account.
We take your privacy and your liberty very seriously and will keep your information in the strictest confidence. Your name will not be sold to or shared with third parties. We will email you from time to time with relevant news and updates, but you can stop receiving information from us at any time by following very simple instructions that will be included at the bottom of any correspondence you should receive from us.
You can unsubscribe at any time, or write to us at
Gab AI, Inc.
700 N. State Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
- Emergency Tribunal Hearing: Corona Pandemic and the Planetary Shutdown
- Interesting info clarifying much of what you have heard and wonder about.
- How many with Covid19 on ventilators survive? Zero
- $20 cures or $900,000 deaths? If you are in business or government, which is most appealing to you?
- Every worldview has to weigh in on what is going on. I cannot agree with the new age stuff in this video, but when the globe is affected, everyone is going to speak.
- The author was talking about gender-transition surgeries, and worried that, “in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic trans communities … are being flooded with reports of postponed and canceled surgeries in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Thailand, and elsewhere, leading to enormous stress and disappointment on top of a global health crisis.”
- such “treatment” is driven by ideology, not evidence. One of the fundamental tests of a worldview is what I call “the test of the real world.” In other words, sometimes an ideology looks great on paper, even realistic and compelling and compassionate, but fails miserably when lived out.
- Contemporary gender ideology not only fails this test by failing to deliver the green grass on the other side of mutilating surgery, but in a way made even more obvious in this time of crisis.
- While the author acknowledged that “medical facilities may soon become overtaxed for everyone,” it didn’t even mention other procedures deemed “non-essential,” such as (in Massachusetts for example) colonoscopies, which can prevent colon cancer and save lives. Or hip replacement surgery, which would easily fall into the category of “life-altering” for people suffering from chronic pain.
- The simple, historically obvious reality is that much of the LGBTQ movement is a luxury that only a wealthy, technologically advanced, and politically stable society can afford.
- Demanding that medical practitioners who were trained to heal and correct should be expected to amputate healthy organs and alter biological realities is a prerogative of a society with excess medical resources.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has changed this for the time being. Empty supermarket shelves, the lack of medical supplies, the threat of sickness and even death have brought more essential and basic needs to the front of our collective attention. Against this new backdrop, our demands for self-fulfillment and our complaints when those demands aren’t met seem petty and small. The reason is that they always were.
- Times of personal and societal crisis can cause us to see things more clearly. Will everyone get the message? Judging by this Vice article, the answer is “no.”
Look with pity, O heavenly Father, upon the people in this land who live with injustice, terror, disease, and death as their constant companions. Have mercy upon us. Help us to eliminate our cruelty to these our neighbors. Strengthen those who spend their lives establishing equal protection of the law and equal opportunities for all. And grant that every one of us may enjoy a fair portion of the riches of this land; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.The Book of Common Prayer