Dr Paul Cottrell is a researcher in chaos theory and has interests in modeling financial markets.
May I postulate this deadly virus has the following characteristics :
1. It is highly infectious because it infects by air-borne.
2. If the body temperature is below 36C, it grows very fast.
3. The destructive immune reaction will take some time (? 7-10 days) to
develop. Patients then start to have high fever.
4. During this period, if the body temperature is above 36.5C, and better
still, above 37C, the virus is attenuated or killed. Body will develop a
milder immune response and recover.
5. Patients with high fever can kill the virus. That is why CDC advocates
some patients recovered without anti-viral therapy.
Supports of this hypothesis are :
1. The victims usually stay in a cold environment for a reasonable time
after being infected, eg. in ward, hotel, aeroplane cabins, air-
2. This year, the climate in HK and Canton is extraordinarily cold and
3. The weather in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia is hot, so their
outbreaks are easily controlled. The air-conditioning in HK and Singapore
are too cool, so control is difficult. Canada ia again too cold, so the
outbreak is serious.
4. Children (especially under age of 8 years) in China are much less
affected because they have higher metabolic rate and they are more active
(eg. travel a long distance to school and many other physical activities).
Children in HK are very sedentary, their homes and schools are air-
conditioned. Therefore the infection incidence of children are same as
adults in HK.
5. Elderly and people with chronic illness have lower BMR. They have
higher incidence rate and mortality.
6. Coronavirus can be found in cats, dogs, pigeons, ducks and geese. They
are not infected because all of them have very high BMR.
7. It is well known that herbal medicine can increase the metabolic rate
and kill the virus. The herbs prescribed in Canton are commented by WHO to
8. Passengers from an infected aeroplane cabin have a greater chance to
cause an outbreak in a cold place,
9. Pregnant women are much less infected. They have high BMR. Are those
500 contact pregnant women free from infection?
10. More data are required to analyse if active people (eg. outdoor
workers, labourers) are less prone to be infected.
Therefore, I would like to suggest a simple test to confirm this
Incubate the virus at different temperature in human tissue media, say
below 36C, 36.5C, 37C, and above 37C.
If the hypothesis is correct, then control is straight forward :
1. Put on more clothes to make body really warm,
2. maintain room temperature at least above 23C,
3. do exercise for 30 minutes daily, make sure you really sweat.
Let me tell you a legend happened in HK over a hundred years ago.
HK was infected by an unknown epidemic. In frustration, people (including
the sick) came to the street and watched the "Fire Dragon" dance. As a
miracle or due to the intense heat, many sick recovered and the epidemic
While Facebook’s AI systems are recklessly marking legitimate journalism as spam, and Twitter allows a Chinese botnet to spread fake news about the Coronavirus, Gab is making it quick and easy to find breaking and top news related to the virus.
Everyday hundreds of thousands of Gabbers are sourcing and "trending" news from around the web. News is surfaced across mainstream, alternative, and independent journalists on both sides of the political spectrum, giving people a broad and objective overview of the entire media landscape. We wanted to put this data to good use so we built a Coronavirus News Command Center to help you stay informed dutring this pandemic.
The Command Center features the latest data on confirmed cases, recoveries, and deaths broken down by country. Below this virus data, which comes from John Hopkins, is all of the Top, Breaking, and Trending news related to the Coronavirus. If you click into any country in the list you can get a breakdown by state where applicable. The news section also sources news items related to that specific country, so if you click on Italy for example you’ll see news about the virus in Italy.
We hope you find this tool helpful and encourage everyone to stay safe, wash your hands, and do your part to help stop the spread of this global pandemic.
I don’t think enough people are taking this virus scare serious enough and I think too many people who are taking it serious are panicking. Less panic and more planning for a future, not just for myself, but for the host that I live within.
Derrick Broze discusses a recent announcement by the World Health Organization, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. Centers for Disease Prevention and Control regarding the Event 201 pandemic exercise and the new COVID Action Platform. What does this mean for liberty?
Fear can be your foe or your friend. When you find yourself in the path of a frightening storm—whether figurative or literal—fear can be a paralyzing force spiraling you down into the depths of darkness . . . or a propelling motivator moving you to higher ground. As the storm approaches, fear can be like a deadbolt lock keeping your mind confined . . . or like a loud alarm warning you to move to safety.
What role does fear have in your life? Immobilizer or energizer . . . foe or friend? What you do in the face of fear determines/identifies its role in your life. Instead of being paralyzed by fear, allow your fear to move you to entrust your life to the Lord. Come to see the Lord as your only place of safety. He promises that He will not only be with you, but that He will also lead you through your fear.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
(from Hope for the Heart Biblical Counseling Library © 2006 by Hope for the Heart.)