- Some smaller, independently-owned restaurants and boutiques run by “woke” fascists are also hoping to force the employ ees, and possibly even their patrons, to get injected. Each one needs to be identified and targeted with lawsuits to prevent this disease of medical fascism from spreading.
Some great comments on this site/page…
- Some smaller, independently-owned restaurants and boutiques run by “woke” fascists are also hoping to force the employees, and possibly even their patrons, to get injected. Each one needs to be identified and targeted with lawsuits to prevent this disease of medical fascism from spreading.
- I think it’s time “We the People” started doing our OWN surveys in local neighborhoods door to door to see how many people are actually DYING from this ,. It’s been proven OVER AND OVER that our govt and subsidiaries( Fact Check ect) CANNOT be trusted to give us anything but their SLANTED “truths”
- I cannot get the vac and I had Covid in Feb anyway. They are not taking into account natural immunity with the numbers. I discussed with my Dr. and brought up that I had pox and measels when I was a kid. Does this mean I need the pox and measels vac? He chuckled and said why would you want to purposely give yourself shingles or rubella? They say antibodies last 5 to 7 months? I don’t buy that. There is not enough data collected because not enough time has passed. This is all rush to make a decision. So let me ask leaders of companies. Let’s say you are interested in buying XYZ company for 50 million bucks. Would you be okay with only having 5 to 7 months worth of profit and loss statements? Heck no. They want more like 10 years worth of profit and loss. This is nothing more than We the People being controlled by government and corporations. Yet another reason I am trying to get this farm business going so I can leave at least corporate America.
- My employer did a company-wide regardless of where you work from audit of who got vac and who did not all under the ruse of creating the new hot spots to work from. My employer got 99% working from home when in 2019 they were pushing to bring folks back to the office starting with the finance area in fall of 2019. The plan was to then have those that manage others by spring of 2020. My boss was not happy since all her employees are remote and not one employee would be in the same office as her so what was the point? I told her this new push was not going to happen in the fall of 2019. Covid struck and the company had to work fast to get everyone WFH. We hit 99% relatively fast and our finance executive responded about how much money we are saving not leasing or owning office space. DAH. Maybe my executive should have read my dissertation about WFH. I have WFH for 21 years. Now this push to bring folks back to the office AGAIN. My employer is giving us money to vac. Now the audit is done as of the 4th of Aug so managers will know who has vac and who does not. Does this mean you fire those that don’t even when we WFH. I will always WFH because there is no office near me that is a logical commute and I would never drive for a job anyway. They talk about lessening our carbon footprint so hey, WFH is one of the best ways to achieve that goal. Already sent a bill proposal with my research to Congress showing the benefits of WFH but no one ever got back to me. Not surprised. The next thing is employers mandating vac even for WFH. Silly. I cannot take any vac due to medical reasons. My Dr. does not recommend it. My Dr. is not vac either. Personal choice. Says no FDA approval and there is no 100% data on all the side-effects on something that was pushed to market. Look at Round Up and Zantac and how long they were on the market and the class action suits. Can you imagine in 2, 5, 10 years all the side-effects that are going to come to light getting this vac pushed to market and the class action suits against the drug manufacturers. Not to mention employers mandating and the class action suits there. When my employer mandates and I am sure they will, I am getting it all in writing and going to let them know my concerns based on my medical condition and what are they going to do for my family when I die from getting the vac beyond my company life insurance I pay for. My husband already said he will sue my company for my death. We already have a class action suit against us in the state of NY. I can see the flood gates opening wide because of Covid.
- This virus has become just a political chess piece. Big Pharma, big tech and big government all on one side of the board.
This message was sent to you by Robertcoss via Diigo