- Recently a slew of Leftist Twitter accounts launched coordinated defamatory attacks, falsely alleging that he had broken the law by making direct, personal threats of violence.
- Early on Friday morning, June 17. (the local Whidbey News-Times posted its article at 1:30 a.m. [Oak Harbor man with history of homophobic posts arrested on $1 million bail for alleged hate crime, by Jessie Stensland, June 17, 2022]), a veritable phalanx of law enforcement invaded Tyler’s property and arrested him.
- The government sent officers from seven law enforcement agencies, responders from two federal agencies, multiple armored vehicles, a negotiating team, and a police helicopter, to arrest Tyler.
- Island County prosecutor Greg Banks charged Tyler with a felony “hate crime” on June 15.
But Prosecutor Banks is hardly unbiased. In October 2020, he said that we must “cleanse society” of Trump supporters’ “diseased thinking” [Rantz: Prosecutor says we must ‘cleanse society’ of Trump supporters’ ‘diseased thinking,’ by Jason Rantz, MyNorthwest.com, October 13, 2020]
- That certainly implies violence much more than any of the posts for which Banks arrested Dinsmoor.
- For the crime of being a White Christian and posting scripture with some spicy (but legal) commentary, Tyler Dinsmoor is being held in county jail on an astronomically high $1,000,000 bail. He is being held in solitary confinement.
This message was sent to you by Robertcoss via Diigo
Does he show you how to go beyond reason and sense perception?
Not only has Putin lead Russia to avoid becoming a multicultural globohomo degenerate anti-family anti-white anti-male anti-free speech society, but he also has the ability with one press of the button to bring it all to an end here too. What 80 years of preaching the gospel here could not do, he could do with one flick of his finger. Now that is some form of godliness we have not seen for some time.