Carol Roth is a “recovering” investment banker, an entrepreneur, and author of the new book “You Will Own Nothing: Your War with a New Financial World Order and How to Fight Back.” She explains the necessity of asset ownership. Many elite are buying up gold, productive land, and real-estate. “Do what the elite are doing, not what they are saying.”
“There is a storm coming. All this debt is going to lead to what excessive debt inevitably leads to which is a gigantic financial crisis.” We can’t stop it, but there’s a lot that we can do as individuals, families, and communities, he says, to come out of it in good shape.
The problem with reading the Bible is it gives you these ideas…
Numbers 25:4 The Lord said to Moses, “Take all the leaders of the people and execute them in broad daylight before the Lord, so that the fierce anger of the Lord may turn away from Israel.”
I wonder how Moses rounded them up. Are we not in the same place, in-between a rock and a hard place with the fierce anger of the Lord on the one side and the need to execute those that invent evil on the other?
I believe it has become very clear there is an orchestrated plan which has its focus on the Europeans exclusively (America and Europe). Patton warned us about this that the wrong side was winning. Others have surfaced what was hidden from us all our lives.
“The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the “children of Israel” will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition.
“The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands.”–Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, ‘La Revue de Paris’, p.574, June 1, 1928
As seen at Veterans Today.
US admits Israel into Visa Waiver Program, in major boost to bilateral ties
Israelis will be able to travel to US visa-free in 2 months after the country meets all requirements, including easing restrictions on Palestinian-Americans
By JACOB MAGID and LAZAR BERMAN
27 September 2023, 3:00 pm
New Rising: David Sirota: BlackRock, Koch Robbing Future Homeowners – Occidental Dissent
“Billionaire Charles Koch’s foundation has bankrolled three conservative legal groups leading the court battle to eliminate prohibitions against tenant evictions during the COVID-19 outbreak. At the same time, Koch’s corporate empire has suddenly stepped up its real estate purchases during the pandemic — including making large investments in real estate companies with a potential financial interest in eliminating eviction restrictions.
In the last few months, the Texas Public Policy Foundation, the Pacific Legal Foundation, and the New Civil Rights Alliance have been pushing federal courts to strike down the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) eviction moratorium, which is designed to protect millions of Americans from being thrown out of their homes during the pandemic. The groups have so far won two rulings. …”
- According to a recent report from the Wall Street Journal, roughly 200 investment firms are buying tens of thousands of homes — and sometimes entire neighborhoods — raising prices, and competing with middle-class Americans looking to take advantage of low-interest rates and buy their first home.
- A combination of investors swooping up single-family houses to rent out or flip, some of the lowest interest rates in history, and a housing shortage has caused home prices to surge, pricing normal people out of being able to purchase a home.
- Over the past several months, investors have made up around 25% of home purchases.
- investors accounted for about a third of sales in many markets.
- After the crash, the government incentivized Wall Street to step in where individual home buyers were not. In 2012, the federal government launched a program that allowed corporations to easily purchase foreclosed homes by the thousands from Fannie Mae.
- Rather than protecting communities and making it easy for homeowners to restructure bad mortgages, the government facilitated the transfer of wealth from the American people to private-equity firms.
- it has fundamentally altered housing ecosystems, fueling a housing boom without a homeowner boom.
- more than 200 corporations and investment firms are in the housing hunt. J.P. Morgan Asset Management and BlackRock Inc are among the biggest players, competing against everyday Americans in search of their first home. Most are being priced out easily by billion-dollar companies. Builders like LGI Homes Inc are wholesaling thousands of homes to bulk buyer investors. Investment manager PCCP LLC – which typically goes after commercial property – recently bought several rental-home communities throughout the Southeast.
- Americans should not have to compete with Blackrock and other corporations in pursuit of the American Dream.
- The Fed’s cheap flood of money sells Main Street out to Wall Street. This is the war on the little guy. This is the war on small business. This is central planning’s ultimate nefarious plan.”
- BlackRock just bought your town so what? It’s a free country
- for the future economy, the World Economic Forum predicts that by 2030 ‘you will own nothing, and you will be happy,’ and that anything that you want or need, you will simply rent from a mega-corporation.
Is the government conspiring against the American people? They removed the advantages of working from home just prior to everyone working from home. Here are three sources if your interested in your ability to take a tax deduction for working from home. (This is not tax advise; this is posted for educational purposes only.)
Prior to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, salaried workers could claim home office expenses via the miscellaneous itemized deduction. But now, that deduction is off the table, and so, too, is a home office if you’re not self-employed.Source: Fool.com
…you might actually have a larger tax bill on your hands if you’ve been doing your job from a remote location in another state, so prepare for that possibility to avoid a financial crunch when your 2020 taxes come due.
If the 2016 election had gone another way, under the previous IRS provisions, millions of more people would be able to take the home office deduction in 2020. Sadly, this valuable tax break was severely limited in the TCJA, aka the Trump tax plan. The short version is that if you are a W-2 employee, you are no longer able to benefit from the home office deduction, even if you work from home full time. Currently, you need to have self-employment income to benefit from home office deduction.Source: Forbes.com
Q1. Who can take a home office deduction or claim home office expenses?
There are two situations where you might be able to take the home office deduction or claim home office expenses. If you are:
An independent contractor or self-employed, you’ll be able to claim the home office deduction. Review the next question for details.
An employee who falls into one of the below employment categories; you can take an unreimbursed employee expense deduction. Skip ahead to question 4 below for details.
* Armed Forces reservist (a member of a reserve component)
* Qualified performing artist
* Fee-basis state or local government official
* An employee with impairment-related work expenses